Universal Engineering Sciences has an opening for an Administrative Assistant.
We have been in business for over 50 years and we are the largest family owned firm of our kind in the US! Come be a part of our family. We have a great benefit package including medical, dental, 401k match and much more.
Building Inspection Department (BID) Administrative Assistant reports to the BID Administrative Supervisor.
The BID Administrative Assistant is responsible for scheduling building inspections, preparing professional correspondence, which includes: proposals, reports, close-out packets and invoices. Job description may vary by branch location.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Schedule Inspections.
• Communicate with Municipalities through their online scheduling system.
• Create Daily Reports.
• Draft Project Proposals.
• Create Opportunities for Projects.
• Convert Opportunities into Projects
• Create Private Provider Inspection Packets
• Compile Close-Out Packets at the conclusion of a project.
• Upload Proposals, Contracts, and Close-Out Packets into Docs.
• Create and send invoices to clients.
Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.