Universal Engineering Sciences has an opening for an Experienced Administrative Assistant.
We have been in business for over 50 years and we are the largest family owned firm of our kind in the US! Come be a part of our family. We have a great benefit package including medical, dental, 401k match and much more.
Prioritize own work load in a structured manner to meet the needs of clients, colleagues and managers. Typing various types of reports from rough draft to final copy; revise, combine, edit, print/Adobe (.pdf) and store documents, ensure the usage of proper format, grammar, spelling, and punctuation and can be able to produce a high volume of reports in a timely manner. Organizing work (matching work with files), understanding contracts and invoicing accordingly. Typing must be accurate and neat. Skills require operating a personal computer using Word, Excel, Adobe and Microsoft Outlook. Experience in Vision Billing Software a plus.
1) Organization and Maintaining Data Relating to Work and Billing
2) Understanding of Contracts.
3) Able to Accommodate Special Requests for Certain Clients.
4) Assist in the Support of A Quality Service to the Department and Clients.
5) Assist Others When Needed.
6) Operating a Personal Computer Using Word, Adobe & Excel.
7) Show Tact and Diplomacy, understand How to Influence While Working Alongside Others. Understand the Importance of Working with Others (Team Work).
Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.