Universal Engineering Sciences has an opening for an Experienced Administrative Assistant/Assistant Project Manager.
We have been in business for over 50 years and we are the largest family owned firm of our kind in the US! Come be a part of our family. We have a great benefit package including medical, dental, 401k match and much more.
Prioritize own work load in a structured manner to meet the needs of clients, colleagues and managers. Typing various types of reports from rough draft to final copy; revise, combine, edit, print/Adobe (.pdf) and store documents, ensure the usage of proper format, grammar, spelling, and punctuation and can be able to produce a high volume of reports in a timely manner. Organizing work (matching work with files), understanding contracts and invoicing accordingly. Typing must be accurate and neat. Skills require operating a personal computer using Word, Excel, Adobe and Microsoft Outlook. Experience in Vision Billing Software a plus.
1) Organization and Maintaining Data Relating to Work and Billing
2) Understanding of Contracts.
3) Able to Accommodate Special Requests for Certain Clients.
4) Assist in the Support of A Quality Service to the Department and Clients.
5) Assist Others When Needed.
6) Operating a Personal Computer Using Word, Adobe & Excel.
7) Show Tact and Diplomacy, understand How to Influence While Working Alongside Others. Understand the Importance of Working with Others (Team Work).
Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.